Design & Development
Our aim is to provide designs that realize your needs and expectations. Let us know what you require and we will provide recommendations to facilitate that process. We specialize in planting designs that are aesthetically intriguing and environmentally sustainable. Our team of specialists would be able to assist you in achieving your ideal garden.
Our Work Process:
- Preliminary Site Assessment: Our staff may contact you for a preliminary site assessment. Please whatsapp or email your photos of enquiries or your planting site to +65 8028 8304 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will address your enquiry. We recommend taking wider view shots that shows the entire site with as much detail as possible.
- Actual Site Visit & Inspection: Our team will contact you via WhatsApp or Email to schedule an appointment for a site visit and inspection to analyze the site conditions.
- Submission of Quotation: We offer free and no-obligatory quotation requests. We would require a minimum lead time of 1 week to prepare the quotation and submit to you via Email or WhatsApp.
We have a dedicated team who are experienced and professionally trained. We ensure that landscape designs are implemented and managed with the highest quality standards. If you have a landscape design that you need to implement, let us know and we will source the plants and materials for you.
Our Work Process:
- Expertise: Visit our page to view our team's qualifications and expertise.
- Email Requests & Requirements: Please email us your list of requirements to email@example.com and we will process your email request as soon as possible.
- Submission of Quotation: We offer free and no-obligatory quotation requests and will send them to you via Email or WhatsApp.
- Order Confirmation: Upon confirmation of the quotation or issue of the purchase order, we would require a minimum lead time of 1 week to order the plants and materials.
- Work Schedule: Once the plants and materials have arrived, we will schedule and inform you of the work schedule. Should there be a change in the work schedule, we will inform you as soon as possible before starting work.
- Work Implementation: Our team will proceed with the implementation on the work commencement date. During this period, we will provide photos and updates to you via WhatsApp or Email about the work status and progress.
- Job Completion: After the work has completed, we will organize a meeting for inspection and handover and acknowledge the service report or delivery order form.
- Warranty Period: Our warranty or defect liability period is one (1) month / 30 days. During this period, we will address any issues and replace any plants that have not survived for you at no additional charge.
- Follow Up: Our team may contact you via Whatsapp or Email to follow up on the status of the project and address any further enquiries.